Junior hardware developer (m / f / d)
DF Pure Solutions GmbH is a developer and manufacturer of water-based disinfection solutions and medical products and supplies well-known, internationally active customers. Our unique product development is internationally accepted and now requires the next expansion steps.
For the in-house development of hardware for an application using Dry Fog, we are looking for a jun. Hardware developer interested in participating in and shaping a successful company.
We also explicitly direct our job advertisement to young professionals or those changing their job.
– Cooperation in the creation of data sheets and specification booklets
– Selection and combination of hardware and control elements (electronics, mechanics and housing parts)
– Development and construction of prototypes
– Test setup and validation
– Transfer development to series production
– Documentation of development results
– Coordination of partners (service providers and suppliers)
– High sense of responsibility and commitment
– Affinity for mechatronics
– Flexibility and resilience
– Enjoy designing and developing
– Hands-on mentality
– Technical training in electronics and / or mechanics
– Ideally, first programming knowledge (no requirement)
We invite you to take our company to the next level and to help shape it, with the appropriate scope.
Starting from 1.3.2020
The salary is at least € 2.403,- gross per month (from VG IV in VwGj 1-2) with the willingness to overpay.
40h / week, flexible working hours
Work place near to the city of Salzburg (5min.)
Please send applications to:
Production employee / technology (m / f / d)
The P.G.F. Industry Solutions GmbH is a manufacturer of wound irrigation solutions and supplies well-known, globally operating customers. Our unique product is internationally accepted and now requires the next expansion steps. We are looking for a committed, technology-savvy production employee with an interest in a successful company to participate and help shape.
• Repair, maintenance and operation of production plants
• Guarantee of plant availability
• Filling and packaging of liquid media
• Logging of process steps
• Quality control
• Compliance with all relevant safety regulations
• Compliance with the prescribed clothing and hygiene regulations
• Technical education (e.g. apprenticeship, technical school or similar)
• Very good knowledge of spoken and written German
• A high level of responsibility and commitment
• Team orientation
• Flexibility and resilience
• Willingness to work shifts (depending on utilization)
We direct our vacancies to both female and male applicants. Pay is based on usage group III and the corresponding previous year of the HW trade collective agreement and amounts to at least € 1,929.66 / gross month. With the willingness to overpay.
Please send applications to: